Wednesday, March 4, 2009

are you up for a challenge?

So, Stef had the great idea to do a 6-week push up and sit-up challenge. The goal for these is overall strength and fitness, not really losing weight. Stef's whole idea is to have support and encouragement along the way. I know it's hard for me to do anything without having some sort of accountability to someone else. Who wants in on the action? Just leave a comment here and check out the details on Stef's post. Maybe if there's enough interest, we'll set up another private blog or something to track our progress.

I'm personally going to combine it with my 30 Day Shred and/or 'couch to 5K' program. I figure my "I just had a baby" excuse has run out {now that Maddy's seven months old!} and now I just need to lose the weight!

3 comments:

Marcistar said...

Hey so I'm doing this with stef too! Have you done your 30 day shred yet? We have Jillina Micheal videos on demand so I was thinking of trying them! I'm excited to do this!! Considering I'm the bottom ranks for both push ups and sit ups! How lame am I!

SmithFamily said...

I love the 30 Day Shred video! It is incredible. Now if I could only get my blasted back to heal I could be back to doing it!

Unknown said...

I am totally going to try this! thank you so much for posting this info so I can find it! thank you!!