Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 years

Monday was our two-year anniversary. On one hand, I can't believe it's already been two years. On the other hand, it feels a lot longer. In a good way. I don't want to do a big mushy post (I've already done that before), but here are a few new reasons I love Matt:

  • He loves Maddy and is a great dad.
  • He's not afraid to change a dirty diaper.
  • He works hard so I can stay home.
  • He put up with my crazy pregnancy symptoms: snow cone cravings and being really, really impatient.
  • He wrote me a great poem and sent me on a mini-scavenger hunt for my anniversary present.
  • He's handy with power tools.
  • He really is the best husband ever and I lucked out.


6 comments:

jenhatch said...

yeah! Ya'll are old married fuddy-duddys like Shayne and I now! ;)

You looked SO beautiful and SO happy that day Dude!

Season said...

Beautiful picture! Our 4 year anniversary is today.

Griffiths said...

Congrats! I love your picture. You look SO beautiful in that WAY gorgeous dress!

Loralee said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe how perfect you two are together. Congratulations again and again.

simply jami said...

It was so fun to see you guys last night and to get to know Matt. You two make a great couple and are really cute parents! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations. I know you may not believe me, but it gets better! {{wink}} I know you'll have many many more years of confirmation of how blessed you are.